The Delco standard overspeed governor is an important safety component for elevator modernizations.
This elevator governor is available in the following models: 100FPM, 150FPM, 200FPM, 250FPM, 300FPM, 350FPM, 400FPM and 500FPM.
All overspeed governor models are code compliant, come with rope retainer, full guard and base support as well as a CSA approved limit switch.
Approved in the entire state of California, the Delco standard overspeed Governor is also DOSH compliant.
Standard Overspeed Elevator Governor Specifications
- Built to meet ASME A17.1 and EN81-1
- CSA approved limit switch
- DOSH Compliant
- Tested, preset and sealed at factory
- Comes with overspeed switch
- Comes with rope retainer, full guard and base support
- Options (available at an additional charge):
- Live shaft for adapting encoder is available
(diameters:.25″ / .472″ / .75″ & 1″)
- Encoder mounting flex included
- Sheave diameter: 305mm/12″
- Rope type: 9.5mm or 10 mm, 3/8 inch or 10 mm
- Max. pull through: up to 400lbs
- Shipping weight: 47kg/105lbs
Delco Governors Product Line (PDF)
Delco Standard Overspeed Governor Datasheet (PDF)
Standard Overspeed Elevator Governor Tripping Speed Chart
||Max Overspeed Switch Setting
||Max Tripping Speed
We welcome your questions
Elevator governors are an important elevator component. The speed and model must be selected for your elevator modernization. Please ask Delco's knowledgeable customer service for assistance.
In stock in the United States and in Canada
All models are in stock and available for quick shipping, with 24 hour order fulfillment and shipping from either Vancouver, BC or Ferndale, WA.