The Delco self resetting overspeed governor is an important safety component for elevator modernizations.
This self resetting elevator governor is available in the following models: 100FPM, 150FPM, 200FPM, 250FPM, 350FPM and 500FPM.
All self resetting governors are code compliant, come with a full guard as well as a CSA approved limit switch. The self-resetting overspeed elevator governor has a live shaft option and a pull through of 1200lbs.
This elevator governor has a remote trip and self-resetting function. It can be remotely reset, perfect for MRL (machine roomless) or basement traction installations or any limited access installation.
Self Resetting Overspeed Elevator Governor Description
- Built to meet ASME A17.1 and EN81-1
- CSA approved limit switch
- Remote set and reset capabilities
- Tested, preset and sealed at factory
- Comes with overspeed switch
- Comes with full rope guard
- Comes with selenoid
- Options (available at an additional charge):
- Live shaft for encoder available
(diameters: .25″ / .472″ / .75″ & 1″)
- Sheave diameter: 305mm/12″
- Rope type: 9.5mm or 10 mm, 3/8 inch or 10 mm
- Max. pull through: up to 1200lbs
- Min. pull through: 300lbs
- Shipping weight: 35kg/77lbs
Delco Governors Product Line (PDF)
Delco Self Resetting Governor Datasheet (PDF)
Self-Resetting Overspeed Elevator Governor Tripping Speed Chart
||Max Overspeed Switch Setting
||Max Tripping Speed
We welcome your questions
Elevator governors are an important elevator component. The correct speed and model must be selected for your elevator modernization. Please ask Delco's knowledgeable customer service for assistance.
In stock in the United States and in Canada
All models are in stock and available for quick shipping, with 24-hour order fulfillment and shipping from either Vancouver, BC or Ferndale, WA.