Helping our customers with elevator components for over 45 years
Delco Elevator Products Ltd. has always been a family owned and operated business and is proud to have been helping our customers with elevator components for over 45 years.
Locations in the US and Canada
With a head office and warehouse in Vancouver, BC, Canada, and a warehouse in Ferndale, WA, USA, Delco is strategically located to source, stock and ship elevator products to customers in Canada, the Carribbean and the US.
Service in English & Spanish
Delco proudly services many Spanish speaking locales. We’ve responded by making sure that we can provide customer service in either English or Spanish. Call us and put it to the test!
The Delco Difference
From Torin machines to popular components, including roller guides, shackles, oil buffers, governors and door edges to a range of elevator parts, the company’s comprehensive product selection is one of the reasons that customers have been returning to Delco for decades. Another reason is that we are very good at ensuring that the right items arrive at the right time to elevator
contractors across North America.
Delco’s dedicated, experienced and enthusiastic team works diligently to provide exceptional service in these areas:
- In Stock: To make sure that customers receive what they need, when they need it.
- Non-Proprietary: Delco’s products are universal – perfect for modernizations.
- Proven Products: Delco manufactures and distributes products that are tried, tested and proven in the field.
- Compliant: Delco products and equipment meet all elevator industry compliance and certification standards
- Value for Money: In a highly competitive marketplace, Delco provides the best quality elevator equipment at the lowest possible prices.
- Personal, Knowledgeable Staff and Service: Always on hand to assist you with your unique requirements!
Delco services elevator contractors and OEMs in Canada and the US, including Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
Get in Touch!
We’d love to hear from you and give you a quote on your next project. Our competitive prices may just put a little more money in your pocket on your next modernization project.
Call, email or visit us today!
We look forward to welcoming you to our family of customers and friends.